Statistics, University of Connecticut
- Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship (with a scholarship) at the University of Connecticut, Summer 2022.
- IBM Student Research Award at the New England Statistics Symposium, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2021.
- ISBA 2022 Travel Award, awarded by the International Society for Bayesian Analsysis.
- Trainers’ Award (with a scholarship), UConn Sports Analytics Symposium 2019.
- Excellence in Teaching Award (with a scholarship), Department of Statistics, UConn, 2019.
- UConn Provost’s appreciation letter for excellence in teaching in
- Spring 2018,
- Fall 2018, and
- Spring 2019.
Applied Statistics, University of Dhaka
- First Prize in Young Statistician Award, Second International Conference on Statistics 2015 at DU, for the paper titled “Effect of Longitudinal Blood Glucose Level on Diabetes Complications: A Joint Modelling Approach”.
- Dean’s Award-2015, Faculty of Science, DU, awarded for outstanding performance in B.S. (Honors) in Applied Statistics, 2013.
- Certificate of Appreciation for contribution as a Teaching Fellow in MPH 521: Biostatistics I, James P Grant School of Public Health, April 2015.
- Certificate of Appreciation for contribution as a Teaching Fellow in MPH 521: Biostatistics II, James P Grant School of Public Health, May 2015.
- DU Talent Pool Scholarship, awarded for the result of B.S. (Honors) in Applied Statistics, 2013.
- ISRT merit scholarship for B.S. (Honors) results, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) and DU Alumni Association (DUAA), EBL-DUAA scholarship for B.S (Honors) 2nd (2012) and 3rd (2013) year results.
- Moulavi Ahmed Ullah Memorial Trust Fund Scholarship for B.S. (Honors) 2nd year result, 2012.
- DU Undergraduate Scholarship for B.S. (Honors) 1st year result, 2011.